I know it's a google blog.

    I tried to think of a blog that can be AdSense while increasing interest in blogs. Actually, I thought a lot about YouTube at first, but it took a long time to edit the video, I was worried about what theme would be good, and I was stressed about making the intro video. I started going down the road of blogging. However, I had a lot of questions about what kind of theme I should write about on my blog. I'm actually very interested in economics. Sometimes I also searched for Bromberg articles. While doing so, I decided to write an article for people all over the world, and decided to create a blog on the theme of the world economy. Actually, I'm Korean, so I was worried about whether I should add a Korean blog, but I found out that there was already a Korean blog and that Google also had a blog. WordPress also created Google Blogs, dreaming of a digital nomad to expand its pipeline out of the burden of domain and hosting costs.

    my blog story


    Difficulty of google blog

    It's not optimized at all yet, so it's the current situation that there's not much inflow. If I compare myself to a streamer, I started broadcasting, but I feel like I'm broadcasting alone because there is no recognition at all. It feels good when the influx comes in, and there are days when there is no influx at all. The hardest thing about Google Blogs is that there is no search engine that optimizes them fast. There is little to find google blog in google in korea. It may be different for each country, but I think it is difficult and troublesome to have to manually optimize each one.


    Also, there aren't many people in Korea who run a Google blog, so I don't know how to manage it. Even so, if we can write sentences one by one according to Google SEO and optimize it, there is also an expectation that the number of searches will increase steadily. We also plan to get approval for Adsense and develop it into a new pipeline.


    Why I made a google blog

    I also run a Korean blog, but the uncertainty of the pipeline is so strong that I decided to run a Google blog to take on the challenge of a new platform. With the expectation that if I continue to post steadily, I will be exposed enough, and what if Korean blogs are visited by a surprising number of foreigners and created in English? With that in mind, I decided to run an English blog. I will become a well-developed English blogger by steadily posting.